- FIPS 201 Approved by the US Government as Electromagnetically Opaque Shield
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form-factor contactless Smart Card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Weather- and water-resistant
- Puncture- and tear-resistant
- Available to Consumer, Corporate, Government, Financial and Education markets
- Custom printing available
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 2-1/4"
Protect yourself from payment fraud and identity theft. Did you
know that many credit cards, drivers’ licenses, transit cards,
government identification cards, school, hospital, and company
identification cards, and all passport cards have a
Radio-Frequency-IDentification chip embedded inside them? These chips
allow vendors to scan your credit card quickly at the checkout and allow
authorities to scan your ID or passport card from a distance, making
border crossing a little faster. However, if your credit cards or
identification cards were scanned nefariously, it also makes stealing
your identity a whole lot easier. Thieves can purchase scanners online
or build their own and steal your information right through your regular
purse or wallet!
Identity Stronghold is committed to helping you keep your identity safe.
We’ve created a shielding technology that blocks radio waves and
prevents scanners from reading the chip inside your cards. That’s why
it’s important to keep your cards inside a shielded holder at all times,
unless asked by the authority to remove it for inspection. Our Secure
Sleeves will hold one credit card or ID card each and are made of a
durable Tyvek exterior combined with our shielding material on the
inside. The sleeve is slim enough that you can put your shielded card
right back in your wallet where you normally keep it. Prices are less
in bulk, so be sure to get some for the whole family.
Use them on your :
See a Demonstration of the Secure Sleeve® and Secure Badgeholder® In Action:
- credit cards
- debit cards
- subway cards
- Enhanced drivers licenses
- US Permanent Resident ( Green ) cards
- TWIC ( Transportation Workers Identification Credential) cards
- and more...