Secure Badgeholder® Classic™ For One Card (Red)
Employs unique 'squeeze to read' Technology to allow easy card access for one ID/Access card.
Blocks RFID reading of a single iClass, TWIC, LincPass, PIV, CAC, or
other identification card. The Secure Badgeholder® Classic meets the
FIPS-201 shielding requirements. It puts the user in control of where
and when their id card is readProduct Specifications:
- Holds 1 ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart card
- Blocks RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- FIPS 201 approved as an electromagnetically opaque sleeve
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader with one hand without removing the card
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form factor contactless smart card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- 100% Made in the USA
- Available in multiple colors
The Secure Badgeholder Classic is designed to hold and shield one
card. Our Squeeze to Read™ technology allows the card to be read by
simply squeezing the tabs at the top. Release the tabs and the card is
shielded again. Perfect when your hands are full, or when you are
Our Secure Badgeholders are made of extremely durable polycarbonate.
The springs are stainless steel, ideal for salt-water environments.
Insert and remove your card from the top. The state of the art unique
open face design keeps the card locked-in to prevent loss, yet allows
easy access to remove the card when neccessary. Other holders on the
market cover the face of the card keeping debris and liquid trapped
inside, which can damage the card.
Don't risk identity theft, invasion of privacy, tracking, or even
card cloning. Always keep your contactless cards in a shielded Secure
Shields a single ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (credit card size) TWIC,
PIV, CAC, or other identification card. The Secure Badgeholder® from
Identity Stronghold meets the FIPS-201 requirements for an
electromagnetically opaque sleeve. It provides a barrier to invasive or
unwanted communications with the card and puts the user in control of
where and when the card is read.
The perfect choice for TWIC, HSPD-12 PIV, CAC, HID iClass, LincPass and other RFID enabled cards.
For a more in depth paper on what makes Identity Stronghold Secure Badgeholders the best available please click here.
Special Government / Corporate Pricing
Tel.: (613) 884-8809
Email: [email protected]